Todd Jones, PsyD, is a licensed educational psychologist dedicated to serving children from birth through age 22 across California, particularly Southern California.
- Comprehensive psycho-educational evaluations to determine eligibility for special education and related services under IDEA.
- Report writing and analysis.
- Representation at IEP meetings.
- IEP monitoring of student progress.
Areas of Specialty:
- Comprehensive psycho-educational evaluations
- IEP Attendance and Consultation
- Classroom Observations and Consultations with School Staff
- Independent Educational Evaluations (IEEs)
- Student Discipline-suspensions and expulsions
- Kindergarten readiness, Giftedness, ADHD, 504 Plans, and Retention vs. Promotion
- Parent Education/Trainings, Support, and Consultation.
Testing Services Include:
- Learning Style
- Learning Disabilities (auditory processing, visual processing, memory, visual/sensory motor)
- Developmental Disabilities (Autism, Aspergers Syndrome, Intellectual Disabilities).
- Kindergarten Readiness
- 504 Accommodations
- Testing Accommodations
Testing for Classroom and Testing Accommodations:
- PSAT, SAT, ACT, MCAT, GRE, CBEST, LSAT.
- Testing: Learning Issues
- ADHD, GATE, Specific Learning Disability, Learning Styles, Modalities.
- Memory and Learning/Processing Information.